Monday, August 01, 2011

Priceless Lesson


17re
by Annisa Utami Seminar


Some people say "don't worry be happy". Somehow, I wish we could really never feel worry of every problems in our life. My life is happy, yeah, but it has never been easy. I maybe experienced things way harder than other people. My journey to achieve something has never been easy. There are a lot of obstacles I deal with and somehow it worries me.

At first, I always ask why. Why I experienced things way harder than anyone else? Why me? Why should I experience traumatic things? Why?

I know, you might say that I'm silly to ask those kind of questions. And, it is.

I realized every single thing that happened in my life, good or bad one, is God's way to tell me that I have to be stronger than before. I have to be wiser than before, I have to be smarter, more logical, and more faith in God. What if I didn't experience those bad things? I will never learn. I will never know that BAD PEOPLE are exist. I will never know how hard to struggle for your own life. I will never appreciate things that I've achieved. And the important thing is, I will never remember that it is GOD who decide everything for us, for our life. The plan is ours, but the outcome is His.

Thank you God, for the lesson. I know that there's a lesson behind every problems.

Anyway, it's already August and moslem are having their fasting months! Happy fasting months for moslems!

6 comments:

Thank you :)