Friday, September 09, 2011

Yellow




Taken by Annisa Utami Seminar


"I swam across... I jumped across for you
Oh all the things you do, cause you were all yellow..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Believe it or not, this is the very 1st sunset picture I took with my prosumer camera. Back then, I didn't have a DSLR camera, but you know that prosumer has manual settings too, so more or less I already understand about the basic techniques.

I took this picture at Tanjung Perak, Surabaya while my Daddy is driving. I let my body out of the car window and took my prosumer camera as high as possible so I could capture the sunset. My first try was a total failure but I tried again and again until.... VOILA! I finally got a great one! The bird cage is something that I had never expected, since it make the picture look nicer.

So, for everyone that in love in photographs, sometimes you just have to put aside the techniques and just do what you think is the best. The most crucial thing in photography is waiting for the MOMENT. So, be patient and keep up the good works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you :)