Saturday, February 06, 2010

L-O-V-E







All the pictures above are taken and edited by me :)


Love? I bet that word is really familiar to you. Consists only 4 letters, but really difficult to define. One man said that love is all around us. And i clearly agree with that quote, everything we do will always come along with love itself.

I do photography, because I love capturing beautiful moments. I'm travelling because I love exploring new things (like culinary, culture, arts, etc). I like writing, because I love telling everything that happened to me. Well, in this case, I'm talking about hobbies.

How about God, my parents, family, friends, and boyfriend? I love them, more anything than this world. I love them so much until I couldn't explain the reason why I love them that way. They're too precious. And I think words or sentences won't enough to describe such a feeling.

So what about you, what do you love? Tell me about it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I'm listening to Another Rainy Day by Corinne Bailey Rae. Yes, rainy mood makes me love this song!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you :)